Holder’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Giuseppe Polegri – Viale di Trastevere, 70
00135 Rome (RM) (Italy)
To get information about your personal data collected, the purposes and the parties with whom the data is shared, contact the Data Controller.
Giuseppe Polegri – Viale di Trastevere, 70
00135 Rome (RM) (Italy)
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected.
The Data Controller does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the Data collected
Modalities of processing
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in case one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
the processing is necessary:
to the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder’s operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. To obtain more information about the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. Should any of the transfers just described take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access to one’s own Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose Complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data with direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defense in Court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” Requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data).
Personal Data is any information that, directly or indirectly, including in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the User’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this Application which, except where otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller).
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU).
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be deemed to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.